1. Prices on this website, unless otherwise stated, are expressed in Australian dollars, include Goods & Services Tax (GST) (if applicable) and are based on our current prices that will vary from time to time. Product pricing may be different for purchases made in-store.
2. The whole of the invoiced price will be paid before delivery of order. Payment must be made in Australian Dollars.
3. We only deliver to Australian destinations. We shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that delivery of the goods leaves our store within 2 business days.
4. All returns must be authorised and approved by us. You must pay all shipping charges on returns. Returns will not otherwise be accepted after seven (7) days from date of delivery. We will only be obliged to credit returns if they are, in our opinion, in a saleable original condition. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION OF TRANSACTIONS
5.1 Refunds. You can apply for a refund only if there is a major problem with the product.
5.2 Cancellation of Transactions. A transaction can be cancelled anytime before payment is made. Please choose carefully before finalising your purchase.
6.1 You are advised that legislation including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 imply warranties or conditions or impose obligations on the seller which cannot be excluded restricted or modified except to a limited extent. This contract must be read and construed subject to such statutory provisions.
6.2 To the extent permitted by law and subject only to any express conditions contained herein we shall under no circumstances be liable in any way whatsoever to you for any form of loss, damage or expense sustained or incurred by you or any other party in consequence of or permitting directly or indirectly out of the supply of goods and/ or services by us, and breach by us of any contract incorporating these conditions or the negligence of us.
NOTICE OF CLAIM
7. It shall be a condition precedent to the making of any claim against us whether by action, arbitration or otherwise that written notice of such claim shall have been given to us by you within ninety (90) days of supply and or delivery. If you fail to give such notice all claims shall be deemed to be waived and absolutely barred.
8.1 Statements or representations of any kind and however made regarding performance, measurements, power consumption and such like and whether contained in drawings, catalogues, advertisements, or otherwise are indicative only and shall not be binding upon us or in any way form part of this contract unless expressly stated so in writing from us.
8.2 This agreement and its attachments constitute the entire agreement between us and yourself and replace, supersede and merge all prior discussions, agreements or understanding between us, the parties.
8.3 No variation of this contract is binding unless made in writing and signed by the General Manager or Sales Consultant of us.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
9. This agreement and all claims arising out of or related to this agreement or the subject matter hereof shall be governed by the laws of the State of South Australia and the parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State.